In a hyper-segmented market, with continuous updates of environments, operating systems and APPs, continuous quality assurance (QA) on a significant sample of devices becomes a difficult but indispensable task. The importance of Time to Market contrasts with the volatility of an audience with little fault tolerance in a world where users’ assessment, regardless of the device they use, can mark the future of a PPP.
In CENTUM we have developed a platform that allows you to test in parallel, in an automated way, on physical devices located in both cloud and local farms. YaTT integrates with different cloud services that offer physical terminals, operating in the same way as with devices directly connected to YaTT. The recording of all executions and the detailed report of results, greatly facilitate the tasks of reporting and identification of incompatibilities.
Among YaTT’s capabilities are:
- The automation of customer journeys for continuous monitoring
- Parallel execution in more than 300 terminals, allowing to optimize the Go-To-Market of bugfixing versions without this implying a jump to the vacuum for our customers
- PUSH notifications to our customers when an execution has been erroneously executed on a production system
- Three level of detail reporting (Manager / Product Owner / Technician) for each terminal in PDF
- Real environment simulation with terminal calls and limited network conditions
- API for complete integration with third-party systems such as Jenkins