What is CERT?
CERT tool helps to digitize the certification process. It guides you through the regulation, helping you to define the entire document package that you need to generate and moreover, CERT generates the documentation itself.
The regulations to be compliant with to develop equipment in critical environments are available to any company, but they are so extensive and ambiguous that it is not easy to know what to do and how to do it.
- Buying templates in order to help the company to generate the documentation.
- Hiring certification experts.
How it works?
- The tool provides gathered knowledge and guide, which is currently distributed among standards and experts.
- It automates a process that currently is manual.
- It generates the necessary certification document(s) according to the received responses.
- There is a “top-down” process by generating successive questions that guide the user, and adapt the final document according to the answers obtained.
Want to find out more? Book a demo with us
In today’s world, where technology and interconnectivity are fundamental parts of our lives, the reliability and security of critical systems are more important than ever.
Quality Assurance: Striking the Balance Between Manual and Automated in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
In the competitive world of software development and technology, quality is essential. Every line of code, every function, and every feature must meet the highest
In the era of Industry 4.0, the convergence of technology and digitalization has propelled the creation of the Smart Factory, a new form of production
Want to find out more? Get in touch
We understand the value of a conversation between two people. If you have any questions, suggestions or just want to talk to us, get in touch using any of the channels made available. Rest assured that we won’t use your information to send you any spam – we dislike it as much as you do.