What is ASDOC?
ASDOC is a tool to automate and standardize any document, reducing human intervention.
It helps to reduce repetitive employee workload through a guided process.
The internal processes of companies require generating many documentation every day.
- It wastes the effort and time of employees who could be dedicated to more valuable activity, harming the company’s productivity.
- It demotivates employees by having to repeatedly perform the same documents, resulting in job dissatisfaction.
- The documents are not standardized and companies have different interpretations of the same document.
How it works?
Download ASDOC datasheet to know more about the tool
- All your company’s documentation will be standardized, making it easy to review.
- The time saved in these repetitive activities could be invested in more valuable activities reducing the cost per hour worked of the company.
- It helps employees to focus on what is important by reducing necessary interruptions and increasing the level of satisfaction in being able to concentrate on their projects.
- The lack of experience will no longer be a problem: the process is guided, and it can also serve as training.
- You will find an increased productivity in your company.
Want to find out more? Book a demo with us
In today’s world, where technology and interconnectivity are fundamental parts of our lives, the reliability and security of critical systems are more important than ever.
Quality Assurance: Striking the Balance Between Manual and Automated in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
In the competitive world of software development and technology, quality is essential. Every line of code, every function, and every feature must meet the highest
In the era of Industry 4.0, the convergence of technology and digitalization has propelled the creation of the Smart Factory, a new form of production
Want to find out more? Get in touch
We understand the value of a conversation between two people. If you have any questions, suggestions or just want to talk to us, get in touch using any of the channels made available. Rest assured that we won’t use your information to send you any spam – we dislike it as much as you do.