Through the audit service, the cybersecurity status of an organization is checked according to the needs and requirements to be evaluated.
After the audit, an executive report is delivered with the results and a technical report to see the possible impact of vulnerabilities, as well as the necessary measures for mitigation.
Through managed cybersecurity we detect threats and data leakage:
- Endpoint security to monitor events and solve incidents.
- Server security to establish security systems.
- Cloud security ensures security in the infrastructure, achieving data control and protection against threats and unauthorized users.
- Protection of your email against any cyber-attack.
- Perimeter protection systems in the company.
At Centum, we offer customized phishing campaigns and webinars. In addition, we simulate attacks to see how users react to them. Training can be conducted at all levels of the company, regardless of the employee’s responsibility.
Through the forensic analysis service we help companies to know the origin of a cyber-attack:
- Rapid response within 24 hours.
- Collection of digital evidence on those systems that suffered a cyberattack.
- Analysis of digital evidence to know the scope and take the necessary measures after a cyberattack.
- CENTUM Digital recovers lost information.
In CENTUM Digital we believe that cybersecurity starts from regulatory compliance, so we help you identify the standards that your industry requires and work with you to adapt your processes.
We guarantee companies the certification in information security regulations, such as ISO 27001 and the National Cybersecurity Scheme.
Information thefts in companies are very common nowadays. In CENTUM Digital, we help companies control and protect the information through the data protection service, Data Loss Prevention, a prevention software to detect possible information leaks.
Through this service, companies can know the average time of use or inactivity of employees, detect possible leaks of information and prevent its delivery outside their own systems.
Cyber intelligence collects public information on social networks, Dark Web and Deep Web:
- Phishing and Cybersquatting increase the detection of phishing attacks.
- The unauthorized use of branding aims to detect potential threats.
- Monitoring of fake pages in open sources that affect the list of VIPs established by the entity.
- Detection of credentials belonging to the company’s mail domains.
Want to find out more? Book a demo with us
In today’s world, where technology and interconnectivity are fundamental parts of our lives, the reliability and security of critical systems are more important than ever.
Quality Assurance: Striking the Balance Between Manual and Automated in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
In the competitive world of software development and technology, quality is essential. Every line of code, every function, and every feature must meet the highest
In the era of Industry 4.0, the convergence of technology and digitalization has propelled the creation of the Smart Factory, a new form of production
Want to find out more? Get in touch
We understand the value of a conversation between two people. If you have any questions, suggestions or just want to talk to us, get in touch using any of the channels made available. Rest assured that we won’t use your information to send you any spam – we dislike it as much as you do.